Brazilian Blowout is the emerging hair trend these days. Have you ever blow dried and ironed your hair perfectly straight and then leave the house looking fantastic and feeling beautiful? What a perfect day it is when your hair is perfect, but your perfection shatters as soon as you glance in the mirror and see frizzy and fly away hair. Not even half an hour has passed and your definition of beauty has been destructed.
Hair is an important part of your personality if your hair looks good, you feel good and confident. Brazilian Blowout will give you the hair of your dreams. Many celebrities have opted for this technique and made their hair beautiful. Before you proceed for a blowout, you should consult different hair straightening salons regarding the procedure and details.
The Definition of Brazilian Blowout
The Brazilian blowout is a technique which eliminates frizz from the hair and covers the hair cuticles with a layer of keratin protein, seals the cuticles and protects it from external damage. The procedure is that first the hair is thoroughly washed with a clarifying shampoo to clean the buildup and residue of the products. After that, a keratin layer is applied completely from roots to tips, strand by strand. The hair is washed again and then blow dried and straightened with an intense flat iron strand by strand, and then a coat of deep conditioning neutralizer is applied. The hair is washed again and left to air dry. The result is smooth, shiny and glorious hair. Listed below are the facts about Brazilian Blowout.
- The blowout technique is suitable for all types of hair, whether curly, wavy, straight, thick, thin, damaged, colored and even rebonded or relaxed hair. It is surely recommended for people with very damaged, dull and frizzy hair as it tends to completely eliminate hair frizz, giving them a protective layer and filling in the keratin where it is lacking in the hair strands thus removing damage and giving hair and intense shiny and healthy look.
- The blowout technique will not make your hair completely sleek and straight like other hair straightening treatments. However, the intensity of the procedure can be increased by the hair straightening salons if you ask them. This treatment will make your wavy hair look smooth and straight but if you have curly hair then the hair will retain a natural wavy look. If you have straight hair, then it will make your hair frizz free and fuller.
- The treatment is completely safe for both men and women and for all types of hair. The products do contain the dangerous chemical formaldehyde, but only in the amounts found in your nail polish. However, you should fully research and e satisfied with the salon and stylist before getting a blowout done.
- You can even get a blowout done on color treated, relaxed, rebounded and even permed hair. In fact, it is recommended to get it done on color treated hair as it will increase the longevity of your hue and make it more vibrant. It is advised that you should get a blowout done immediately after getting a color as the hair cuticles are open so they can become more protected and also the color will be sharper and shinier. If you want to get a blowout done before color then you should wait for 2 weeks after the blowout.
- The process lasts only 2 hours maximum, depending on the length and thickness of your hair. When you decide to get a blowout done, you will be free in less than 2 hours compared to other straightening methods.
- After a blowout, you can do any sort of styling or curling your air as you want and you do even need to wait 2 to 3 days for the first wash and can tie your hair normally.
- The treatment will last you 3 to 4 months, provided you use sulfate free shampoos and opt for keratin induced or mild shampoos and wash less.
- The best part about this treatment is that it will wear off naturally and come to its original form, unlike other straightening techniques where the hairline shows a difference between your natural and straightened hair.
You can get a blowout done as many times as you wish and your hair will improve after each treatment, but make sure to get it done from professional and expert hair straightening salons Potomac md.