Cystic acne is the most severe form of acne, so learning about home remedies for cystic acne is always helpful. It is an inflamed kind of acne that may lead to out-filled pockets below the skin. The situation is extremely painful. The cystic acne may be caused due to the overactive and oily glands, acne causing bacteria.
The acne may also hint towards Acne Vulgaris leading to the formation large and hard bumps under the skin. It is painful and leaves scars as well. Home remedies for cystic acne are the safest and the most effective techniques of treating cystic acne. They are the best alternatives for prescription medications. The severe form of cystic acne may erupt on facial skin and even the neck skin. However, there are some natural remedies for treating cystic infection.
The best home remedies for treating cystic acne
There are several home remedies for treating cystic acne:
- Baking soda, if used as the face wash or the paste, can cure cystic acne. You can mix baking soda in water and apply the solution all over the skin.
- The apple cider vinegar is the best way of balancing the pH of the skin and it is also anti-bacterial in nature.
- The most commonly found Aloe Vera is the finest way of treating cystic acne. You can apply the gel directly from the cactus.
- The green tea comprises of antioxidants and natural ingredients that can help treat the acne situation. It is anti inflammatory to treat the condition of acne. You may either use the cream form of the green tea or directly the tea bags.
- To maintain a healthy and acne free skin, you may use Vitamin E. It is an amazing way to prevent scarring over the skin.
- Mix honey and drops of lemon juice. The antibacterial property of honey and lemon can powerfully work upon the infection and cystic acne.
- To treat the cystic acne and to simultaneously pamper your skin, you may take up the facial sauna.
- Toothpaste is the finest way to treat the acne situation. It can reduce the inflammation caused onto the skin due to cystic acne. Simply you need to apply the toothpaste over the skin and leave overnight. Try and make use of the toothpaste and avoid the use of gel.
- Natural clay has also proved effective on the cystic acne.
There are several other home remedies for cystic acne which may be used. Try and avoid cosmetic products and stay natural. Never prick the acne with the nails since that can leave ugly marks.